Gluten Free Pancakes for Shrove Tuesday
I do love pancakes and do have them all year round and not just for pancake day (Shrove Tuesday)
This is an easy recipe too, I do the crepe version and not the American ones they are easy to make and you can make beforehand and warm them up or freeze them.
100g gluten free plain flour.
2 large free range eggs.
300ml semi skimmed milk.
Oil for frying
- Add the ingredients together and whisk until smooth
- Let the batter stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat a small amount of oil I say 1tsp size in a small frying pan until hot and smoking.
- Add a small amount of batter to the pan to cover the bottom not too thick.
- Fry for a couple minutes flip over then do the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter mixture.
- Add filling of your choice.
I like mine with lemon and sweetener but you can add golden syrup or chocolate spread and enjoy x