Gluten Free Corned Beef and Onion Pasties Recipe
Here are my gluten free corned beef pasties made with jus-rol puff pastry.
Its quick and easy to use you just unroll it cut it and put your filling in egg wash the edges and cook for 30 minutes.
- 1 tin of corned beef
- 1 onion finely diced
- 3 large potatoes chopped
- Black pepper
- 1 packet of gluten free jus-rol puff pastry.
- 1 egg for egg wash
- Put the potatoes on to boil and cook until soft.
- Fry the onion until soft.
- Chop the corned beef into small chunks.
- Mash the potatoes add the corned beef and mash together add the onions and pepper.
- Let it go cold.
- Unroll the pastry and cut it in half to make two big pasties (for smaller pasties cut in half again).
- Cover one half of each piece of pastry with filling, egg wash the edges and fold over and crimp with a fork to seal the edges and egg wash the top.
- Continue with the rest, get a knife and score gently over the top.
- In a preheated oven to 180c /160c fan /gas 4 cook for 30 minutes.
These can be served as a main meal with potatoes and vegetables or as a snack enjoy x.
I made these as an inflight snack when I went on holiday as there was no chance that the airline would cater for coeliacs.